Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SUMMER STOCK, ISSUE #8 LIVES!


Livestock Editions is pleased to announce the release of the newest issue of summer stock, a literary journal for humanimals.

Issue #8 features an exciting mix of poetry, prose and word art by Hoa Nguyen, David Bartone, Carla Harryman, Charles Bernstein, j/j hastain, Ben Hersey, Robert Roley, Suzanne Mercury, Jennifer Pilch, Patrick Pritchett, Audrey Mardavich, Iona Watson, Travis Macdonald, Linh Dinh, Jessica Rogers, Heather Sweeney, as well as collaborations between Yasamin Ghiasi & Michelle Naka Pierce, and Erica Anzalone & Ashley Siegels.

Please visit us at http://www.summerstockjournal.com .

honk. gobble. moo.
Ye Livestock Editors

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Nice Information Thank you keep it up Regard HDVOGO

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

Anonymous said...

I'd loooove to have you transform
OUR writing into YOUR creation
to be Upstairs where we could live
for oemnillionsOyears AAAND!!!
999,999,999+ oemnillionsObooks
(<- 000 less than I N F I N I T Y)!!!
God nvr runs outta paper/pens, dear.
Follow us to the Son, miss gorgeous:
☆ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ☆
...the rewards are
outta-this-world.
God! Bless! You!